Offering Affordable And Effective Flat Fee Legal Services
It is understandable why many businesses view attorneys as a necessary evil. Most smaller companies do not have in-house legal counsel and recognize the potential problems associated with trying to prepare legal documents without a lawyer. Since most lawyers bill their time on an hourly basis, however, it is hard to know in advance what your company will have to pay for your attorney's time and expertise. As a result, your legal bills may contain all sorts of unwanted surprises.
At Kevork Adanas P.C., we are proud to offer an alternative.
Our law firm offers the best of both worlds for small companies and new business ventures. We provide the ease and cost savings you can find at Legal Zoom or other do-it-yourself legal service providers. We also provide the insight, skill and personal attention of an experienced lawyer. Our law firm is ready to help you at any stage in the life of your business.
Our practice is structured to help businesses save money and gain certainty on their legal expenses. We do this by offering flat-fee legal services. For instance, if your business wants to incorporate, we will provide the following services for $179.95:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Corporate seal
- Corporate minutes
- Stock certificates
- A free initial name search
- Securing a Federal Employee Identification Number: As low as $39.95
- Sub-S corporation status: $79.95
- Registering an alternative business name (d/b/a): Fees from $169.95 to $319.95 depending on requested turnaround time
- General counsel services: Packages start at $149.95 per month
- Preparing an LLC operating agreement or restrictive members agreement: Prices start at $149.95 for each document
- Preparing written policies and employee benefits statements: As low as $167.95
- Registering a trademark: $474.95 plus USPTO processing fee
- Employment contracts: As low as $149.95
Not only are our prices lower than most hourly legal services providers, we also offer a money-back guarantee for our services. There are few lawyers in New Jersey, or anywhere in the United States for that matter, who will offer such a guarantee.
While we provide legal services on a flat-fee basis, the quality of our work is anything but cookie-cutter. Our firm is led by Fort Lee business law attorney Kevork George Adanas, who has the experience to understand the unique issues businesses face. To find out more about our perspective on the legal needs of businesses, please read our letter from our founder.
We believe our law firm should serve as a source for information to our potential and current clients as well. To meet these needs we have provided answers to questions our clients frequently ask.
Call 888-96-NJBIZ or Contact Us Online · We Answer Seven Days a Week!
Payment by credit card is always an option, and we are able to handle many legal matters by telephone and electronic communication. To discuss what you need to accomplish now or your ongoing legal needs with an experienced lawyer, call or e-mail us now.