Our lawyer can help you identify, collect, and file proper immigration documents, and complete paperwork as quickly and stress-free as possible. We understand the process like no other, thereby, preventing unnecessary complications that otherwise may cause delays in reuniting you with your loved ones.
Types of USA Family Immigration
The USA family immigration visa can be divided into two categories:
Immediate Relative Visa
An unlimited number of I.R. visas are offered every year. They usually are provided assuming that the paperwork is filed properly and that there are no red flags during the application process. Immediate relative visas are available for:
- Children (both natural and adopted) under 21
- Parents of the U.S. citizen
Family Preference Visa
This type is available for distant relatives of U.S. citizens, such as siblings or adult children. Our family-based immigration lawyer can assist you with your marriage green card, fiancé visa, or other family immigration needs. Call now for assistance. We are ready to help you manage the family-based immigration process and reduce the stress while maximizing your opportunity to get immigration approved.
Common Types of the US Family Visas and Green Cards
- F1 Green Card – Should be a U.S. citizen's child, and 21 years in age or above, unmarried.
- F2 Green Card – Should be U.S. permanent resident's child or spouse.
- F3 Green Card – Should be a child of a U.S. citizen and married.
- F4 Green Card – Should be a U.S. citizen's brother or a sister.
- K1 Visa – Helps fiancé to live in the U.S. for 90 days if they are marrying a U.S. citizen, and while they apply for their permanent residency or green card.
- K2 Visa – Helps the children of the K1 fiancé visa holder under 21 and unmarried to stay in the U.S. while they apply for their green cards.
- K3 Visa – Permits a citizen of the U.S. to sponsor their spouse as they apply for their green cards
- K4 Visa – Permits children (21 or under and unmarried) of K3 visa holders reside in the U.S. while they apply for a green card.
Let us help you with all your immigration needs.