Visas (Investor; Non-Immigrant)

As you may already be aware, the United States government allows for an unlimited amount of non-immigrant investor visas(also known as an E-2 visa) to those who wish to live and be employed in the America by investing in the country's businesses. This is only possible however if the person applying for the visa is a citizen of a country which possesses an investor treaty with the United States. In order to be eligible for an Investor Non-Immigrant Treaty you must prove that you will develop and direct the investment enterprise, that you will make a “substantial cash investment”(normally a minimum of $100,000), that you are investing in a company based in the United States that is actively involved in trade and that you intent to leave the country should your business be terminated. If you are curious about applying for a non-immigrant investor visa but you need some assistance please call the law office of Kevork Adanas P.C. Attorney at Law. We are prepared to help you navigate this trying process and we will do it quickly and efficiently.


Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Donec sed odio dui. Maecenas sed diam eget risus varius blandit sit amet non magna. Nulla vitae elit libero, a pharetra augue. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas.