Fiancé(e) Petition


Fiancé(e) Petition

Fiancé(e) Petition: If you have a foreign spouse, you have 2 ways to bring his/her to the United States. 

Immigrant visa for a Spouse – In this process Form I-130 is required. 

Nonimmigrant visa for a spouse – The visa must be filed and issued in the country where the marriage took place. After the visa is issued, the spouse can travel to the US to wait for the processing of the immigrant visa case. In this process two petitions are required: Form I-130 and Form I-129F. 

U.S. citizens may bring their fiancé(e) to the United States to marry and live here, with a nonimmigrant visa. It is required an I-129F fiancé(e) petition. 

These processes may be confusing and frustrating. As Kevork Adanas, P.C., we are here for manage your application. 

Contact call us at 201-592-9190 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.


Kevork Adanas is an experienced, skilled and knowledgeable lawyer strongly committed to providing top quality and efficient legal services to corporate clients with complete satisfaction. Adanas focuses on building long-term relationships with clients by working in their best interest and ensuring that they get their targeted results. Overall, he strives to make the process simple, smooth, and stress-free.


Based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey and Clifton, New Jersey, Kevork Adanas P.C. provides comprehensive immigration, real estate and business law services to clients New Jersey and New York, including Hudson, Essex, Bergen, Union, Passaic and Middlesex counties in New Jersey and cities such as Clifton, Paterson, Jersey City, Hoboken, Newark, Hackensack, Bayonne, Passaic, East Orange, Union City and Paramus.

Contact Us