Business Formation Lawyer
Launching a new business entity is exciting but equally challenging, especially if you don't have legal guidance. The right lawyer can help you make crucial decisions and determine the most appropriate legal entity all much needed to lower your company's exposure to potential risk. By selecting the right entity and formally registering your business can help limit your personal exposure. And that's what we are well-reputed for.
Serving clients across industries select and form business entities in conformance with legal requirements for years, has made us the first choice for business formation services in New Jersey. Our business formation lawyer is skilled and experienced in this domain and can help guide you through business matters, and reach your potential as a business owner. At The Law Office of Kevork Adanas, P.C., we have helped numerous entrepreneurs turn their business ideas into profitable opportunities. We do this by seeking to understand the priorities and goals of our clients. We first understand your tolerance risk, business liability limits, and customers, how you'll conduct business, and where will the corporate office be located. Based on that, we determine the right business structure for your situation. We leverage our knowledge of entity selection, legal considerations and tax issues to provide you with the best and reliable services at a reasonable cost.
Business Formation Services at a Flat-Fee Basis
With us, you don't have to worry about unpleasant surprises after you have hired us because we like to keep pricing transparent and clear. We work on a flat-fee basis so you're well-aware of the cost that you'll incur with no hidden charges.
Once you become our client, our business formation lawyer will offer you the following services:
- Discuss your business plan
- Determine the right business structure
- Advise on ways to protect you from other financial liabilities
- Provide you with assistance with the formation of different business structures like LLC (Limited Liability Company), LLP (Limited Liability Partnership), C-corporation, S-corporation and other entity forms including registration with government agencies
Our experienced business formation lawyer will also assist you with:
- Drafting critical contracts like LLC operating agreement and partnership agreement
- Providing ongoing counseling and services related business immigration for qualified workers, drafting employment contracts and trademark registration, to name a few.
For more information or assistance with business formation, contact us at 201-592-9190 or fill out our online form today. Share your business vision and goals with us and we'll provide you with quality guidance on business structure selection and formation. Give us a chance to serve you. You will be happy with your decision, just like the valued clients we help around the world form hundreds of US. companies each year.